Monday 24 April 2017

Starbucks, Next Home, Braehead

Braehead is just down the road from us but if you don't want pizza, I sometimes find it hard to choose somewhere to eat lunch.

The Starbucks in Next Home was sold to Angus on the basis that you can see a lot of buses from a window seat.  This is very true and occasionally you can see an aeroplane.


It's actually a very nicely situated unit. It's upstairs, generally very quiet (usually quieter than anywhere in the actual shopping centre) and has floor to ceiling windows, so it's very sunny.

The staff are friendly and they have given me a cup to help myself to milk for Angus before.  My last food bill didn't come in too high.  They do a mini-toastie with cheese or cheese and ham, which is perfect for Angus.  And babycinos are free.

It goes without saying that parking is copious.  I haven't used the toilets or baby change yet.  The place is clean, light and very relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment